Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tribute to my Wife


It is my wife, Ondrea's birthday tomorrow, and I want to say a few things in her honor.  

Ondrea is the most faithful, dedicated, devoted, loving, and beautiful wife I have ever known.  Ondrea has been like a rock to me during the many times when I have struggled and been up and down.  Her unconditional, unfailing love has been a beautiful picture to me of the love of God and his heart for me. I am so thankful for all the times where she demonstrated love to me when I didn't deserve it.  I know I have been a clod at times, and she knows me better than anyone else, yet still loves me.

Ondrea's wisdom and insight into the heart of matters is amazing.  I can't count the number of times where her encouragement and Godly wisdom has lifted me out of wrong, negative, ungodly thinking.  Her prophetic insight from the heart of God helps clear up my cloudiness.   I don't even want to think where I would be right now if not for my wife.  It is amazing to see how God put us together because we complement each other so perfectly!

Ondrea's example of one who wholeheartedly loves to do God's will and obey him has been a tremendous inspiration to me.  She has a strong desire to listen to God's voice and be obedient no matter what.  And, she does it because she loves God so much, not out of obligation.

Her commitment and love for our children also amazes me. It's not easy training, teaching, and taking care of 6 children.  It takes a lot of energy, time, and love to make a Godly home.  Great children don't just happen by accident.

Happy Birthday, Ondrea!!  May greater blessings, health, love, and fulfillment be yours this year!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! This is beautiful and I will cherish your encouragement. You are an amazing husband and play a huge part in who I am today. I'm so thankful for you and all that we share :-) Love you Hon!♥
    Ondrea

    ReplyDelete